These beautiful bracelets feature artwork created to pay tribute to those who are affected by Alzheimer's and the loss of precious memories.
10% of purchase price is donated directly to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. Cure Alzheimer's Fund is a nonprofit dedicated to supporting research with the highest probability of preventing, slowing or reversing Alzheimer's. Their board covers all overhead expenses so 100% of all donations go directly to critically needed research.
- Lead-free silver-plated hardware
- Silver-flecked 5 1/4" cork strap
- Easy-to-adjust, 4 6/8" sleek stainless steel sliding clasp to adjust almost any wrist size
- .5" diameter bezel featuring cause artwork
- All-natural, vegan, 100% cruelty-free materials
The artwork on this charm acknowledges the loneliness that patients often feel as they struggle to hold on to the memories they hold most dear. Though many of the memories are lost, there is still beauty in what is left behind. We are reminded to cherish the memories that remain with our loved ones.
Each piece is handmade in the United States.